1. Obtain the unique email created by Fyre in your current inbox under "Setup Pending".
2. In Outlook 2016, go to File tab. In Info section, click Manage Rules and Alerts.
Note: In Outlook 2007, select Tools > Rules and Alerts.
3. In Rules dialog, click on "Add a rule" option.
4. Then a Rules Wizard dialog pop up. Under Start from a blank rule, select Apply rule on messages I receive, and then click Next to continue.
5. Select "with specific words in the sender's address". When you have checked the condition, click OK.
6. Enter in the email address associated with your VMS. For example "firstname.lastname@example.org" and click "OK". You will see the email go into the search list. Repeat this step as many times as desired and click "OK".
7. When a Rule Address dialog popping up, click your desired address and then click on To button (you can also double-clicking on the address to select it). Or you can directly type the email address in the To field. Finally click OK.
8. Now it returns to the previous window, and you can see the previous people or public group was replaced by your specified email address. Click Next to see the further information.