2. Search for a notification such as "requisition released from the VMS" or use the email address reference below in correspondence with your VMS. Once the results are displayed click on the more button and select Create Filter from the context menu that opens up.
Please reference the below table for the email to search by:
- Agile1: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beeline: email@example.com
- Fieldglass: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IQNavigator: email@example.com
- WAND: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PeopleFluent: CPOKGCS@kellyservices.com, vmsBatch@peopleclick.com
- 3Story: email@example.com
- Spro: tiaa-cref.org
- StaffEnabler: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FocusOne: email@example.com
2. Select any individual message that you wish to have forwarded. There you need to click on the down arrow icon next to the reply button and select "filter messages like this" from the context menu.
3. Click on the cogwheel icon in the upper right corner of the Gmail interface and select settings from the context menu. This opens the Settings page. Click on Filters at the top, and then on "create a new filter" on the page that opens up.
4. Once you have made a selection, the create filter menu opens up. This is the first page of the menu which you use to define what you want filtered. Include the sync email provided in the "To" field and your own personal email in the "From" field.
5. Now that you have configured which emails you want filtered automatically from that point on, you need to define the action or actions you want Gmail to run. Select "Forward to another address" and click "add forwarding address". Enter in the Sync email provided.
6. Click on "create filter" to add it to Gmail. It is immediately active once you have done that. Repeat this tutorial as many times as required for your VMS.